A scalable MIMO Testbed based on the C700 platform which provides its RF modules with a common clock and shared local oscillator to enable phase coherent requirements. As a typical configuration, The Testbed depicted in the figure below is arranged in a 4-channel TX station and 4-channel RX station. The C700 platform can be configured as a 4 x 4 MIMO transceiver, configured in lower or higher orders of channels supporting massive MIMO requirements .
4 x 4 MIMO Testbed structure
- 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- Phase coherence fulfillment
- 40 MHz real time bandwidth
- Open engineering environment using MATLAB®, VHDL, or low - level languages.
- Integrated FPGA or PC processing
- Complementary system accessories
- Scalable to massive MIMO
- Optional channel sounding capabilities
- Multi-antenna and phase-array antenna measurements
- Cognitive radio research
For more information, please contact email@example.com